Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Best Friend And Potpot..


June 10, 2008. 9:40 pm. Oh, I didn't expect that my best friend, Denmoree would be here and online on ym. At the same time, Choy, was there too. First, Choy treats me like his sister cause he was too naughty. But I don't want to be mad at him cause he's the one who makes me smile when I'm sad and makes me sad when I'm happy. (hehe..) And then, I contact Denden, and then starts a conversation. It starts with a silly conversation. At the same time, I'm chatting with Choy. I told him that I'm having conversation with Denmoree. And then he asks me denden's eadd. Before that, as he tell things that are very naughty on me, I told him what was on our conversation (denden). After those things, he added Denmoree and Denmoree accepted her request. Lately, Choy messaged me why my best friend was like him. He told me that my best friend greet him not on his name but Chonggy! As hoy told me what Denmoree did, I laughed. Because it's too cute to hear and to call him like that. Imagining his face calling him that name was too funny. And I laughed and laughed. Choy told me just to continue and lately Ill find the answer. I know that hell take his revenge on those silly things especially on my best friend. But, I know he can do it. Because he's a naughty boy Ive met before. After that, Denden puts her status message: "nyc chonggy". As well as I. But, on my my status message, here it is.. : "oi denden, bka mapikon yn sau.. kwawa nmn oh.. hayz.. hehe.." Oh, I don't know if I will regret on what we've done or not. But Denmoree neither I don't feel that he's mad at us. Cause he's not a kinda person like that. I just put it on myself that that was only a karma. :) Just for fun. Karma on him.. On the things he done. But even though that I feel so fun but deep inside I know Im not cause I really care for him. And I told him, "nc pic.." Yes! beacuse I really love what he had. Because it is only a prove that he don't tell a lie and sticks with one.

No comments: