Monday, July 07, 2008

I MISS YOU...



Why do I miss that person a lot?!

It took me long hours for me to start my lessons for tomorrow.

Why do I miss lots of persons that is special to me?

especially my only one..

that I think that ill be dreaming of him tonight..


Oh, how I wish that there could be a great day tomorrow,

and let me see if there's beauty that's within.

If I could only turn back the time,

when Im with him..

I wish that eternity would exist and that will never end.


Coz' missing him,

is a big conflict.. that may lead me to dream all night..

Wish that there would be another chance for me to have,

to be with my love...


He's my inspiration,

that I can see the beauty of God's Creation.

Let me think of something new,

that helps me to have my love for him to grew.

I can see the sky is blue,

because I see that's within
me and you

and that's how I show that I miss you.


Let the gray turns to blue,

that all I can see is you..


Let the flowers bloom,


and let the love gloom...




There's a rainbow after the rain falls down,


that makes the land brown.


Ill take the bow,


and you'll find what Im trying to show..


See the birds that let go,


that will help us not to live in low.

I miss you..
and I know youll say you miss me too.

No comments: