Sunday, June 08, 2008

Prince of Tennis


This anime entitled The Prince of Tennis [ Tenisu no Ojikama ] by Takeshi Konomi hits everyone. First, I don't want to watch its episodes because I dont like tennis! But now, becase of this manga series I becaome inspired to play this kinda sport. I never thought of being addicted to this anime. In the first place, I haved my classmates and friends really love watching this manga series. It was first introduced on channel 12 [ channel 7 for non-cable] or GMA in the afternoon. Unfortunately, it didn't catch many viewers. But then, Year 2007, it was introduced in channel 19 [ channel 11 for non-cable] or QTV, also a network from GMA. It hits! But not popularly as Hero TV did [channel 36- only for cable users]. And then, its the first time I saw this kinda series. It doesn't have only a good characters and story but it has good graphics and inspirational manga. I really love its characters! Just as expected, many of the viewers of this manga series loves Ryoma Echizen! Because he is the main character and he is not just a simply first year student but a special player of Seigaku Tennis Club! Never thought Ill be having this series. Lots are inspired to play the game. You can feel how it was going. As we know, anime can do impossible things. I love its effect and sounds! I love the way they play the game. Because each of the characters had their special move. Like Twist Serve specialty of Ryoma Echizen [ service ], Tezuka Zone [ game play ], snake Shot by Bibura Kaido, Hadokyu by Takeshi and more.. I know its impossible for us to do it, but imagination gives you inspiration. This Series strucks lots of children and teens. Not only around the Philippines but also in other countries. But the most unforgettable episodes of this manga were they used to portrayed something and their size become smaller that makes them looks like power puff girls sizes. Like Episode 87 part 1, episode 132, Prince of Tennis-Prince of Bowling and lots of episodes of it.

No comments: