Sunday, June 08, 2008

PPB The Big Night: A Success

June 7, 2008. It was already past 8 in the evening. By the time I used to watch tv. Watching Pinoy Big Brother, The Big Night. At the same time, I try to use computer. Just to have things I want to know and the updates. By then, my mother shouts. She told me turn off the tv nor the pc, and I should choose 1. And I was so confused what to choose. But then, I decide to turn off the tv and I know that after the commercial is the announcing of the 4th teen big winner. After my mother stops, I used to turn on the tv, once again. That time, I used to support Ejay. Because, Ejay was not only an ordinary Filipino. Even though, they said that Ejays dad won the Guardian Title, I still supported him not only because of their reason that Ejay is such a boy used to be simple but accurately in industry. I like him because he never loses his hope in their weekly tasks. He always look for some options and instances. Yes, they told Ejay is an inspiration to everyone especially, who lives in their province. I thought Robi would be the Big Winner! Fortunately, my votes for Ejay were not wasted. I know, Robi was also a good housemate, but if I look on their status in life, Ejay needs more of it. By the time they used to announce the 2nd and 1st place, I was so nervous and the tense really affected me. After they used to announce Robi got the second place, I scream and laugh. Never thought that it really affected me. My sister used to get mad at me, and she says that Im so naughty and so loud. But then, I continue on my business. I thought Robi will take home the title because obviously, the shouts and scream was so loud when calling Robis' name. But then, I was so surprised! I didn't expect that there would be a teary eyes of mine when Ejay won. And that was a tear of joy. I cleave and support Ejay from the very start. Otherwise, if he was nominated before I would reload my phone just to save him. I don't know why am I so affected on what's happening inside the house especially, when Ejay was involved.

No comments: