Sunday, June 08, 2008

Potpot and Mentot..


I didn't expect the person to be with me that night. Because he told me, he couldn't sleep late like I did. But then, when I used to open up my screen, my face and my mood changes! Because I know that we will not be coming but he is. He told me that he had a gift for me. Before that, he used to tell me jokes and I ride. Because Im such a typically moody. He gave me a photo. A photo they used to captureafter they made it. I was so surprised for what he gave. I told him that, that is not funny. But deep inside, I was so happy! Because it is a very special gift. Because it was his idea to do it. He told me to sleep early. And I answered him, that I'll sleep later. We used to start with a conversation about my friend. Because he asks me for what happened in times my friend and I were enemies. I think he was jealous on what he discovered. He don't tell me that he's jealous but I know and I feel that even though he would not tell me what he feels on the situation. Until the time comes that he used to told me a story of his past. A past of him that was so unforgettable. I told him that his story is like a movie or a cinema in theatre. And I luagh and laugh. I told him that his storywas not applicable for a kid like me! hehe... His story was too weird for me. Because that was the first time I encounter a person who had an experience like that. After that, we used to talked about the world and the people whou used to be in our life. And I was so touched on what he told me! And that was one of a prove of him that he was faithful.

No comments: